Someone to hold

In the throws of ecstasy, I am something in his eyes. I love my baby. Wouldn't you know with a caress like his, he isn't Mr. right. He's Mr. Right Now. Maybe he is Mr. Right.
Let's settle this. I need someone to hold. When I'm lonely and on my own. I need some one to hold. I need to let someone in. 
In the throws of ecstasy, I am his desire
Lost in the moment, consumed by fire
His touch ignites my every cell
In his arms, I am in heaven, I can tell
With every caress, I feel alive
In this passion, I cannot deny
He may not be my forever, my Mr. Right
But in this moment, he's all I need, my delight
Oh how his love sets me ablaze
In this wild dance, I am his to praise
No judgment, no worries, just pure bliss
In his eyes, I am something, I can't resist
But deep down, I know this may not last
For he's not the one to whom I'll be bound fast
But for now, let's put that aside
For this love, I don't want to hide
I need someone to hold, to ease my fears
To wipe away my lonely tears
In his embrace, I find solace and peace
In his love, my heart finds release
I may be settling, some may say
But in his arms, I'll gladly stay
For in this love, I have found
A love that truly knows no bound
So while it may not be forever
In this moment, we'll be together
I'll cherish each and every touch
For in his eyes, I am loved so much
So here in the throws of ecstasy
I'll be his, and he'll be mine, you see
For when I need to let someone in
He's the one I'll choose, my dear, my king. 

Popular Posts