No words

No words can express what you mean to me. I haven't said it before but I love you; endlessly. I want you more and more. Constantly; Like a craving.The days of your, pour into a cup like gravy. Listen to the groovy little beat..No words can express what you mean to me,
My love for you is forever free.
I haven't said it before, but it's true,
My heart belongs to only you; totally,
Endlessly, my love for you will grow,
With each passing day, I'll let you know.
I want you more and more, with every breath,
You are the one, my heart will always be set.
Constantly, I crave your presence near,
Your love is my comfort, my shelter, my fear.
Like a craving, you consume my mind,
In your arms, is where I find peace of mind.
The days with you, pour into a cup like gravy,
Savoring every moment, never taking it lightly.
Together, we dance to a groovy little beat,
Each step, a sweet melody, our hearts complete.
In a style where love is the key,
Our love, a masterpiece, for all 
(the whole world) to see.
No words can truly express,
The depth of love, that we possess.
So let me say it once more,
For you, my love, I'd go to any shore.
No words can express what you mean to me,
But know that I love you, endlessly. 

Popular Posts