I don't give a fuck

Nothing can make up for the fool; 
I was, Nothing can seperate us.
I'm traveling through doors, and spooned with all the different whores..
I've lived a gypsy life and I have done all my difficult chores. I'm yours.
I dont need permission to breathe and coexist. YOU! Sadomasochist piece of shit. 
I don't bow to you or anyone. 
This is my big fuck you to you and everyone.
I don't need you. But if your friend over there laughing needz some tail, or someone to pucker up and spoil him with kisses.
I'd gladly take him for him to be my Mrs.
I don't give a fuck. I'll hit you like a truck. I'll teach you how to fuck (with me). You don't mean anything. You haven't seen anything. I have so much rage and and anger. I'm glad I put this down on paper. To persuade my savior to see all facets of me before I'm judged. I hope you signed a waiver.
Because they be making paper on your little arrangement caught on film.
But you don't know it. I'm that ill.
I'm not sick but I'm tired of your whiny 
self centered crazy disgusting attitude 
and behavior. But considering my beliefs, thought, actions. And reactions.
It's possible it's normal in human behavior. But trust me, I'd love to, but you have too many hang ups! We are all guilty or capable 
of the same shit- That's why you're not supposed to judge anyone.

Popular Posts