Grateful

I'm most grateful for being alive on the planet at this moment. And doing what I love and sharing it with the people I care for.
At this moment, on this planet  
I am grateful for the life I have been gifted. 
Each breath I take, each beat of my heart  
Is a reminder of how lucky I truly are  
To be here, experiencing this beautiful place  
With all its wonders and endless space  
I am grateful for the sun that shines .
I am blessed to be alive.
And the moon that guides me through the night  
For the stars that twinkle and the birds that sing  
For the mountains high and the valleys deep  
But most of all, I am grateful for this time  
For the chance to live and do what's mine  
To follow my passions and chase my dreams  
To create, to love, to explore and scheme  
For I am blessed to do what I love  
And share it with the ones I hold above  
My family, my friends, my chosen few  
Who make my world a brighter hue  
I am grateful for their love and support  
For lifting me up when I fall short  
For being there through thick and thin  
In this journey of life, they are my kin  
I am grateful for the lessons I've learned  
For the mistakes that have made me burn  
For they have shaped me into who I am  
A resilient soul, a grateful heart, a faithful lamb  
So here I stand, in this moment in time  
Grateful for this life, for this world of mine  
I will cherish every second, every day  
For I am most grateful to be alive in this way  
This is my ode to life, my love letter to existence  
For I am grateful beyond any measure of distance.

Popular Posts