Discover me

When you are up at night and you are hungry. Make up your mind and discover me. 
Take off my clothes and you disrobe. 
And push inside of me. 
While I'm tight, I am fine. 
Come on, discover me.
When hunger strikes
Let your mind take flight
You crave for food, your senses ignite
But then you feel a different appetite
Your mind wanders and you make up your mind
To discover me, and leave the hunger behind
I remove my clothes, to disrobe
As I feel your pull, I can't help but feel the probe
You beckon me closer, with your enticing call
And all my thoughts or mood- they suddenly fall
You push inside of me, with a sense of thrill
As you let go, and I surrender to your will
I am tight, but I'm fine
And I can't help but intertwine
Our bodies, in a dance so divine
As I explore, every inch of your design
The night is ours, and we are one
As we move together, under the moon and sun
Your taste, your touch, it's all I crave
As we discover each other, in this secret enclave
So come on, take a chance and discover me
In the silence of the night, where our souls are free
For when hunger strikes, and you feel the need
Just remember, I'm here waiting to feed
Our passion burns, in this endless night
As we indulge in each other, with all our might
And when the morning comes, and we have to part
I'll hold onto this memory, deep within my heart
For when you're up at night, and the hunger calls
Just let go, and let yourself fall
Into my arms, and discover me
For in those moments, we'll be truly free.
Come on baby, feed your appetite 
Push through and come inside of me.

Popular Posts