About what's going on with me

The world is so empty without me,
The weight is hefty on my shoulder blades, Heavenly body in the sky,
Shine your heavenly light.
Cosmic systems in a twine. 
Intergalactic spirals intertwined.
Comets across the sky.
And stars etched across the night.
In a world so vast and wide.
My absence is deeply felt.
The emptiness, it can not hide.
Without me, it's incomplete, I've dealt.
The weight on my shoulder blades,
Feels like a never-ending burden,
But I carry on, in the cascades;
Of this existence, I am certain.
Heavenly body in the sky.
Your radiance so divine!
In your presence, I can not deny.
The world feels more alive.
Cosmic systems in a twine.
Interconnected, in a dance.
Eternally in a line.
Unfolding in cosmic romance.
Intergalactic spirals intertwined
Endlessly spinning, in space.
A symphony of galaxies confined.
An intricate beauty, no one can replace.
But in this grandeur, there's a void.
A missing puzzle piece, it seems.
Without me, it feels unemployed
And this world, a mere dream.
For I am the spark, and the fire.
That ignites the universe's soul.
Without me, it's just a choir.
Of wandering stars, without a goal.
So shine your light, oh heavenly being
Illuminate this vast expanse.
For without me, it's just a fleeting-
Moment, without a second chance;
The world may seem empty without me,
But I am here, I exist;
In this cosmic symphony;
Forever intertwined, forever missed.....
Will someone marry me?
How much do I have?
Will I ever be united with my soulmate, 
And blessed with children,
To feel totally complete?
Shine your heavenly body tonight!
I'd rather sleep to dream,
And rest and relax and be still,
I'd rather not compete.

Popular Posts