Wondrous Thing

In my search for wondrous things
Of gems and exotic lands
I've traveled far and wide
But nothing compares
To the beauty that stands
For in my heart
I've found the one
Whose radiance surpasses
The sun and the moon
My love, you are
My greatest treasure
No mountain too high
No ocean too deep
Could measure
The depths of my affection
For you, my dear
For in my search
Of all that's grand
You are the one thing
That's truly clear
No diamond could shine
As brightly as your smile
No rose could bloom
As sweet and wild
No sunset could paint
The sky with such hues
As the love that flows
Between me and you
In my search of great and exotic things
I've found that you, my love
Are the most precious of all
With your heart so pure
And your spirit so free
You are the epitome
Of beauty to me
And as I continue
On this journey of mine
I'll hold onto you
With all my might
For in this world
Of wonders and awe
You are my everything
My love, my all
It is a wondrous thing.

Popular Posts