The light of the stars

The light of the stars, sun and moon.
Has gotten me so thrilled by you.
There isn't nothing I wouldn't do for you, baby.. 
In the dark of night, when all seems still
I gaze up at the sky, and my heart will fill
For above me, shining bright
Are the stars, the moon, and the sun's light
Each one holds a different charm
A unique glow, a special charm
The stars, scattered like diamonds in the sky
Twinkling and dancing, they catch my eye
But it's the sun that warms my face
With its fiery rays, it fills this space
Bringing life to all that it touches
A powerful force that never budges
And then there's the moon, serene and white
Casting a soft, gentle light
It whispers secrets in the night
And moves the tides with all its might
But as I stand here, in awe of these lights
My heart is filled with a different sight
For it's you, my love, who shines the brightest
In my life, you are the truest
The light of the stars, sun, and moon
Has brought me closer, has me swoon
For there is nothing I wouldn't do
For you, my love, my heart is true
So let the stars continue to twinkle light
And the moon to softly twinkle light
But my love for you will always be
The brightest light, the biggest key
For it's your love that makes my heart beat
Your love that makes my soul complete
And in this universe, so vast and wide
You are my everything, my shining guide.

Popular Posts