Sigh of relief

What if I wanted to break, baby,
Screaming all up in your face, baby,
I can not even tolerate hate, baby,
Instead; I'll go to the lake and play, baby,
All day in the sun to have some fun (Today)..
I won't look back, I wont look away, 
Or look for anyone...
I won't look for shelter within you...
I was hoping you'd save me.....
What if I was just a fool for you to abuse?
Why did you let him rape me?
Why did X die? ....
And finally; I see a sign
I breathe out a sigh of relief.
No one can hurt me, baby.
No one can hurt me, darling
Don't worry for me....
Don't worry,
You don't need to save me.
No one can hurt me.
Now I that I have seen the sign 
A gift of sight from above
I can clearly see
That no matter how much you try....
You can not hurt me.
No one can hurt me.






Popular Posts