More time

In my heart, I know it's true God has spent 
More time on you. And I wish upon a star,
I could spare about an hour to bask in your
beauty. Don't feel ridiculous. My words and melody are hit or miss. But in my heart,
I know they're true. God has spent more time on you. If only the ocean or the stars could compare. If only the foolish take their heads
Out from the sand- They'd understand.
I know it's true. God has spent more time on you. If I'm weak and begin to stumble. I'll say please help me. If you need me for anything.
I'll come racing go through the jungle.
And if you worry I won't be in tact.
When I arrive, you can call for a taxi cab.
I got that dick, I got that ass.
But you won't have it unless you have some class.
Cash is nice. So, is credit.
Let's get to it- let's get naked.
Ooooh What yes you heard right, you fool.
God has spent more time on you.
And I know it's true.

Popular Posts