I am a poem

I am a poem.
Many places are my home.
I am my own work of art. 
I'm a work in progress.
I express myself without shame.
And you can't point the finger to blame me.
And you won't win. 
In years to come they'll always say he saved me. 
I don't suffer; truly, I dont.
I constantly keep reinventing myself.
I am a masterpiece, a unique design
Crafted with care, one of a kind
My brushstrokes bold, my colors bright
A mix of darkness, but also light
I am my own creation, a product of my own heart
A reflection of my soul, a work of art
With every mistake, I learn and grow
Like a canvas, I am bare to reflect and show
My style is ever-changing, never the same
I am not confined by society's frame
I am a collage of emotions and dreams
A mosaic of experiences, or so it seems
I am a poem, with hidden meanings
A story waiting to be told, with deeper feelings
My genre is undefined, I cannot be contained
For I am constantly evolving, never the same
I am my own canvas, my own muse
With each stroke, I break free from the rules
I am not perfect, but that's okay
For I am my own work of art, in every single way
So don't try to mold me, or fit me in a box
For I am a masterpiece, constantly unlocked
I am my own creation, my own design
I am my own work of art, and I'll forever shine.
I am a poem.


Popular Posts