Here again

Here I am again in your face
saying truths and not lies.
My power lies within.
I can be scarry and tumultuous.
I can be gallant and mischievous.
You don't know what you are messing with.
Here I am again in your face,
Speaking truths, not lies, with grace.
My power lies within,
Unstoppable and fierce, I begin.
I can be scary and tumultuous,
A force to be reckoned with, I'm notorious.
But I can also be gallant and mischievous,
A playful spirit, unpredictable and adventurous.
You think you know me, but you're wrong,
I am a wild spirit, a force too strong.
You don't know what you're messing with,
I am a tempest, a storm that won't quit.
My style is bold, my genre untamed,
I cannot be contained, I cannot be tamed.
I am a free spirit, wild and free,
And here I am again, in your face you see.
So listen closely, and heed my warning,
I am not one to be trifled with, I am not boring.
I am a wild fire, burning bright,
And I will never back down without a fight.
So take a step back, and think it through,
Before you mess with me, 'cause I am not just a view.
Here I am again, in your face,
A force to be reckoned with, a wild and untamed grace.

Popular Posts