I am born

I feel the current pull of the water crashing me by the shore. As I sink beneath and reach the ocean floor. It is heavy and I'm feeling relief
when I see you. Can you come some more? 
I feel the pull of the water, An irresistible force, strong and free, Crashing me by the shore, As I surrender to its embrace, willingly.
Beneath the surface, I am pulled along,
In a world of blue, so calm and serene,
The weight of the water, a comforting song,
As I find solace in the ocean’s dream.
With each wave, I am pushed and pulled,
A dance with the tides, a rhythm so pure,
And in this moment, I feel so whole,
Lost in the beauty of nature’s allure.
Deeper and deeper, I am drawn,
To the ocean floor, where peace resides,
No longer burdened by the weight I’ve borne,
As I let go of all my worries and lies.
And as I sink, I feel a sense of relief,
For in this ocean, I am truly free,
I am born....................
No distractions, no pretense, just belief,
That in the depths, I am meant to be.
But then I see you, and my heart leaps,
A familiar face in the depths of the sea,
My soul begins to sing, my spirit weeps,
For your presence brings me back to reality.
Can you come some more, my love,
For in your arms, I find my true bliss,
In the pull of the water, guided from above,
I am lost in the magic of this heavenly kiss.
So let me stay here, in the depths below,
With you by my side, I’ll never stray,
For in this current, I find my flow,
And with you, I’ll forever stay.
Please make it happen whatever I say
For in this current, I can let go
Lose inhibitions and regain control.
I need more to live the life I want to live
To change the world that we live in.

Popular Posts