cosmic tears

Oh unfortunate one, why must you bring me to my knees, In all this galaxy and universe.
With your words that cut like knives, and leave me in agony. It couldn't be worse. If I was in a hurse. My heart aches, my soul weeps, and my mind is in despair, it feels like a curse.
For you reduce me to cosmic tears, my emotions laid bare. I'm not perfect, so there!

I once thought we were on the same path, walking hand in hand,
But now I see the distance, and I can't help but understand.
You're a force of nature, with your charm and your wit,
But unfortunately, that's not all, there's also a dark side to it.
You see, your words have the power to bruise and to break,
And I am left shattered, with nothing left to take.
I try to rationalize, I try to make sense,
But every time you hurt me, it still feels so intense.
You bring out the worst in me, and I hate that it's true,
But I can't help but wonder, do I bring out the worst in you?
Is this a never-ending cycle, or can it be broken?
For my heart is tired, and my spirit is unspoken.
I wish I could turn off my feelings, like a switch in my mind,
But my love for you runs deep, it's not something I can find.
And so I am left, with these cosmic tears in my eyes,
As I watch our love crumble, and our connection slowly dies.
I know I should walk away, and leave this all behind,
But it's not that simple, for you're forever intertwined.
In every part of me, you've left your mark and your stain,
And even though you reduce me to tears, I know I'll love you again.
So here I am, standing in front of you, vulnerable and weak,
Hoping that one day, you'll see the pain that you wreak.
For unfortunately, you have the power to reduce me to tears,
But on the bright side, it also means you can bring me to fearfully welcome you again.

Popular Posts