A haven

A haven, a sanctuary,
A place where I can be just me.
No judgments, no expectations,
A home where I can find my salvation.
A place of my own, a refuge so true,
A place where I can heal and renew.
Away from the chaos and the noise,
A tranquil retreat for my inner voice.
Where the walls reflect my personality,
And the windows open up to my reality.
A place to laugh, to cry, to dream,
A place where my soul can truly beam.
Oh, the joy of decorating and arranging,
Making every corner uniquely appealing.
From the colors on the walls to the pillows on the bed,
Every detail a reflection of the thoughts in my head.
My own little world, my own little nook,
A place where my heart can safely tuck.
With every step, with every breath,
I feel a sense of peace, a sense of depth.
This place, my own, is where I belong,
A place that's filled with love and song.
A place where I can be my true self,
A place where I can find my inner wealth.
A place of my own, my little paradise,
A place that brings me endless surprise.
In this place, I find my strength,
A place where I can go to any length.
Oh, sweet home of mine, my own space,
A place where I can find my grace.
With every passing day, my love for you grows,
A place of my own, my heart surely knows.

Popular Posts