Shakespeare in Love

Oh, how our love is like a Shakespeare play,
With passion and intensity that never fades away.
We are like Romeo and Juliet, so madly in love,
Our souls entwined, like the stars above.
I long for you like the sun in winter,
For your love is my warmth, my fire, my center.
Together we dance in the moon's gentle glow,
Our love story, like a sonnet, forever shall flow.
In every moment, my heart sings for thee,
For you are my muse, my inspiration, my key.
Like a summer's night in the midst of winter,
You bring joy and light, my one true splendor.
Our love knows no boundaries, no limits, no fears,
For it is pure and true, beyond all doubts and tears.
Like Shakespeare in love, our story is divine,
A timeless masterpiece that will eternally shine.
With every kiss, every touch, our love only grows,
Like a beautiful garden, in full bloom it shows.
And though we may face storms, our love stays strong,
For we are the characters in our own love song.
So let us dance under the stars, hand in hand,
And bask in the beauty of our love, so grand.
For we are like Shakespeare, our love a masterpiece,
A story of us, that shall never cease.

Popular Posts