Porcelain Boy/ We can do nothing.

Everybody gets lonely
Everybody's looking for something
Come on, baby, share your world
For this is existence for man on earth
I have traveled the seven seas
I was looking for me
Instead; I found you, perfectly blue
My mea culpa is how I treated you
While you are loving me for me
Doing what we do
We can do nothing
Just merely coexist 
I just don't want to break you
A perfect companionship 
Of two souls
No headlines
No photographers
No ill contempt for one another
No blues
Just happiness and joy
That's what I have to offer
It's up to you
Porcelain boy,
I can be humble
I can open my mouth
And stumble and fall
But I have fallen for you
I just don't want to break you
We can do nothing
For now we are no longer blue
For it's up to you
You can have all of me
I promise to be true to you
And I promise you will always be heard and seen.

Popular Posts