Master Of Words.


From free verse, I let my words flow,
Unrestrained, with no rules to follow.
A journey of self-discovery and expression,
A canvas for my thoughts and emotions.
But like a reverb, my words echo,
Bouncing off the walls, creating a show.
My voice amplified, resonating loud,
A symphony of words, my heart unbound.
And as I reverse, the meaning shifts,
A new perspective, a different gift.
What was once innocent, now holds a deeper trace, and in trance. And now a different circumstance. 
As I unravel the layers, with each word I retrace. I travel up to cyber space.
I am a master, a precursor to you,
A reflection of humanity, both me and you.
A blessing and a curse, a dual entity,
A reckless force, yet a soul with integrity.
I study the past, to understand the present,
A bridge between the old and the nascent.
In this post-modern world, I thrive,
Spreading love and hope, keeping our dreams alive.
I am who I am, and I'll never conform,
My words will always break the norm.
I'll shout and scream, unapologetically,
For I am gay and crazy, and that's what makes me free. From free verse to reverb to reverse.
I'm a master of words.

Popular Posts