My legacy will never rest

The Truth in me is a force untamed
Unwavering, it stands unashamed
No desire to follow the crowd
I march to my own beat, my head held proud
In a world where fitting in is key
I choose to break the chains, to be free
For I have my own mind, my own voice
I am not a puppet, I make my own choices
My heart, a compass, guiding my way
My soul is a fire, burning bright every day
I am unique, one of a kind
For the truth in me, is what you'll find
Years it took to embrace my truth
To shed the burdens of my youth
To realize, in all its glory
The power of owning my own story
No longer do I seek approval
For I am my own source of renewal
I wear my truth like a crown
For in it, my strength is found
Formal, stylish, complex, and clear
My truth in me, I hold it dear
No fear of judgment, no need to hide
For in my truth, I peacefully reside
So I'll stand tall, amidst the storm
For the truth in me will keep me warm
And with every step, I dare to take
The truth in me, will never break
My truth will never end
And destiny will manifest
And the question will be: Did you have courage?
Were you a pest?
Did you even try your best?
My truth will never end.
My legacy will never rest.

Popular Posts