Me

No matter what they say,
They can't take away,
The very essence of my being,
My spirit, my soul, my true meaning.
They can try to tear me down,
With words and actions all around,
But I won't let them succeed,
In hanging those dark clouds over me.
I'll shine like a star,
And extend like a rainbow far,
I won't pretend we were never cool,
But now that I know you, I'll keep my distance, it's true.
I don't mean my cousin,
I don't mean even you,
I have much better things to do,
Than waste my time and energy on you.
You won't break me,
You won't take my soul,
I won't worry, I won't cry,
For I know, deep down, I'll never die.
My legacy will.survive.....
You seem so busy,
Yet you read my pages every day,
But I'm not worried,
For everyone knows you, in their own way.
I'm not afraid of what you think,
I can care less about what you do,
Because I know, deep in my heart,
I am me, and that's enough, it's true.
You can't try to persuade me.....
You can try to make feel and others used.
To can try to build yourself up.
I can care less about you.
I am me and it's true.
So there's one thing left to say 
And that is: Fuck you!
THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!! 
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!
JUST A LITTLE BRAIN FOOD!

Popular Posts