Lingering Truth

You don't have to speak, I hear what you feel,
Just by looking at you. The range of sweep of emotions belong to you. Coincidence, I feel
Only makes sense with you. The wave of connection is so sparse. But we are connected from the start.... In the dark.
And we must follow our hearts like darts.
To open our hearts to me and you. 
Let the fire spark.
Let's wish upon star.
Let's follow our hearts!.
For you; it's the only truly useful beautiful,
Lingering truth.....
Let's follow our hearts.
Lingering truth, can you see me?
Can you make this obsolete?
Lingering truth, can you feel me?
Can you make me fulfilled?
We are far apart- I love you still!
Lingering truth- you're really not rude to me.
Lingering truth is the only truth we see.
The truth shall set you free.

Popular Posts