For Shacreesha

I'd never hurt you
I'd never ever try. 
I would want to see you cry.
I will always miss you, my dear
The memories we shared, so pure and clear in my mind.
Before I ventured on my own path
We laughed at silly things, our hearts full of glee.
But now, things have changed, it seems
You speak ill of me, and those around me
Though we both have our faults, it's true
But never have I done what you have done
I would just laugh and try to warn
But perhaps you were smarter than me
And yes, I know you have good traits
As we all do, along with our wicked ways, you see
I can't believe you'd think I'd talk
Spread rumors and gossip, without a thought
When all she does is twist and manipulate
Truly evil and miserable, as she plots
Not you but her -
The difference between us, my friend
I share my life, my highs and lows
While you speak your opinions and disappointments
I rarely voice my own opinion outloud
As our story goes
Can you see the contrast now, my dear?
Between the three of us and our ways
Maybe this is for the best, as it is
But every time you speak, my heart still sways
I will never speak ill of you, that's true
Or anyone close to your dear heart
I will never want to see you cry
I would never try, we must part for now
So let us leave it at that, my friend
No more words need to be said
For the longer you we argue and fight
My thoughts just wander and fill with dread
Take it for what it is, my dear
Maybe things are better this way
But know that I will always hold you dear
And never let anything come in your way.
And in your life celebrate.
Always be warned I warned you of her.
We don't have those kind of problems.
You see people like me on your news feed.
You're friends with them. She just is evil.
You are not evil. You just don't know who to trust. Don't trust her. You're Shacreesha.
And I'm Shaniqua Tabadoudah Jenkins.
Not for real but maybe she'll be calling me that next. She says my characters and my drag names and calls me by them, you know.
Like a sheltered freak who has has never lived a life except learning how to eat.

Popular Posts