Throwin it@u

I don't care what the people say,
For I am the master of my own way.
They can talk and judge all they want,
But their words won't make me doubt myself.
I make it possible for them to say,
Anything they want to say,
For I believe in freedom of expression,
And I won't let their opinions cause repression.
I express myself, that's my tradition,
Pushing boundaries without inhibition.
I take things further than ever before,
Breaking through barriers, opening new doors.
Some may call it agape or altruistic love,
Or maybe not convenient enough,
But I wear it like a cape, a suit of armor,
A superhero love, to only disarm and charm
him,
I make you think, for just a second,
Or a minute, before you condemn and reject it.
For I live for love and compassion,
Only allowing good in, it's my only passion.
I won't judge, until I know,
What shoes you've walked in, and where you've been,
For in this world, we all carry a burden,
And it takes understanding, to truly learn.
So let them talk, let them say,
But I won't let their words sway,
For I am true to my mantra,
And that's all that matters to me anyway.

Popular Posts