There is a tale to be told!

There is a tale to be told about a boy,
Who never listened and wandered and roamed. The boy wept and wept, displaced
Like a slave, or concubine; even a servant,
Had some joy, I, imagine of a kind. To live a much better life. But he had a lesson to learn to be grateful for what he had first; Before he aspired for more. Because to yearn is absurd
When you have plenty to boast about. A roof over thy head. A full belly. He was never dying of hunger or thirtst. And most important a family to love. And loves you in return. Now there is where joy is found. Atleast; that's what I've heard. And I couldn't be happier for you. Just try to walk a mile in my- 
(I mean his) shoes. Care to take away his blues. Just remind he has a family that loves him that he can't abandon, and neglect,  mistreat, or abuse. 

Popular Posts