The doll has been buried

Don't feel sorry for me.
I know what you've done, and there's no excuse. If you would listen to my heart pleading; you would know I'm not a victim.
I have been many things like an enigma.
So much you talk about it with my enemies,
and friends. Your loose lips and convoluted
memory of things. Have you seen where the dolls were buried? Have you seen the dove of peace? Have you seen the bird of love? Have you awaken to feel the sun? Do you know where the dolls were buried? Don't stay up late waiting for me, I'm busy with the future.
Don't have time for figurines and plush toys.
Only food for me to fill my belly. Eventually;
only circumstances will bring you to weep.
Do you know where the doll has been buried?
I,  mercifully gave you my time......
And my trust.. ..   .  . ........ ..     ...........
And I thought there were no judgements.
Am I wrong?
But do you know that doll has been buried.
So far, so gone.


Popular Posts