Oh, My Sweet Mother

Oh, my sweet mother, so gentle and kind
A heart filled with love, so pure and refined
Her grace and poise, a sight to behold
A true epitome of femininity, so bold
With a friendly smile, she welcomes all
Her open heart, never seems to fail or fall
God loving and God fearing, she stands tall
Her faith and compassion, never to withdraw
Her love knows no bounds, it knows no end
A mother's love, a treasure to defend
With every hug, her warmth I feel
A love so genuine, so real
Her care, like a gentle breeze
Soothing and calming, with ease
In her embrace, all worries disappear
A mother's love, oh so dear
Her passion for life, a fire within
Her strength and determination, never to thin
And in her style, a touch of grace
A beauty that radiates, in every space
But above all, her beautiful heart
A shining example, of humanity and humility, a work of art
I am blessed to call her my mother
A bond that's forever, like no other
So here's a tribute, to my dear sweet mother
Whose love and presence, I'll always treasure
For she's the one, who shaped me into who I am
My sweet, loving mother, a gem
A jewel, I would never trade or cash in,
For my mom taught me that's not what's happening,
My mother is all I have. I'm not rich,
I don't have a car or a house.
She's all I need.
So, I will learn to shut my mouth.
And be respectful.
As respectable as she is.
Oh, my dear sweet mother-
That's all that I'm saying.


Popular Posts