For my bestie

Like I love you, 
I'll hold on tight to my pillow,
Through the darkest of nights, 
By the windowsill; I hear the rain drop,
Your heart in need of tender love & care
I'll be there, my friend,
Don't you worry.....
This much I swear..  ..
I trust you, with all my being
In your eyes, I find true meaning
But it's hard to believe, my dear
That you might not always be near
We fit so perfectly, like a glove
Two souls entwined, 
bound by a different kind of family friendly love. Platonic. Cousins and besties.
But life has its own plans, it seems
And now we must part, it really teems
You'll go your way, I'll go mine
But our love will forever shine
Promise me, you'll do good always
As you journey through life's endless maze
Our paths may diverge, but our love will stay
Like a guiding light, showing us the way
You'll always have a special place in my heart
Even when we're miles apart
Like I love you, that's how I'll always feel
Through the laughter and through the tears
You are my everything, my love, my world
And I'll cherish you, forever and ever, my girl.

Popular Posts