It is crazy

I can't be all things to all people.
I can't be all the things you need me to be.
I can't be your therapist, comic friend, 
Or cosmic tragically mistaken acquaintance.
Perhaps, I'm mistaken or do you believe
That you are better than me? You're not!
We are guilty of similiar things.
Is there anyone you know of that you don't
talk shit about? I have never spoken ill of you!
I think the fact that you are somewhere else,
And this somehow goes back to you is saying something. And "it" is crazy, so, I'd be very careful of what you do next. Or I'm calling everyone you know and saying everything you say. Don't tempt me, it is crazy. Just keep a zipper on your lip. And be gone. You are so wrong. Why gossip like this with heathens?
Why attach yourself to crazier than me?
Why associate to someone who hates me?
What is your problem? Unless you hate me?
That's fine let's not waste our time. Be gone.
I don't want to waste my time on you.
I have better things to do like catching up
On sleep.
But you always seem to have tricks up your 
Sleeve.
Just remember that "it" is crazy.

Popular Posts