A taste

Oh, your body, a temple divine
A holy place where I worship, I refine
Every inch, every curve, a sacred shrine
My soul, my spirit, in you entwine
And your face, a vision of grace
In your eyes, I find my solace
Your lips, oh how they do embrace
A heaven on earth, in your embrace
As I feel you close, next to me
My heart sings, my soul dances free
Your sweat, mine= the taste- a symbol of our unity
In this moment, I know, we are meant to be
You are my faith, my religion
In your love, I find my salvation
Your eyes, oh how they do glisten
In them, I see my destiny's mission
I won't change my mind, for you are my truth
A complex feeling, yet so simple, uncouth
No ignorance can dull this fire, this ruth
For in your arms, I have found eternal youth
Your brutality, I welcome with open arms
For it is a part of you, your charms
But compassion, oh how it warms
My heart, my soul, your love disarms
In companionship, we find our way
In each other's arms, we'll forever stay
For it's destiny, that brought us together this way
And in your embrace, I'll worship, I'll pray
Oh, your body, a temple divine
My love, my faith, my religion, my shrine
In your eyes, I see my purpose, my sign
And in your love, I'll forever align.

Popular Posts