So What

I, once was a former prostitute. Oh, how many men I would use for pleasure. I was quite proud. I wasn't in any danger, but I had a taste for it. And I would just succumb to my whims.
I once was a former lover of the night time.
When we would fly high and celebrate as one.
Since then I let the air out of my sails, and been fishing down stream. And completely 
Oblivious to matters bigger than me. Perpetuated some. The sum of all this; lead me to this second, and minute and my opportunity is now. Time's over! Wow!
Now, I can take a bow. The masquerade has been growing old for some time. I can see it in your eyes. You have lost your patience with me somehow. But right now, I have this opportunity to unleash it all; so, now I write, write, write till I get my flowers. Which will be when I am in the dirt as mulch. You belch.
I belched. Come on. You hiccuped. You belch.
I belch. So what. Till I get my flowers.....
I'm irrelevant somehow.

Popular Posts