Offended!?!

You are looking to be offended. I never did mention anything. You can't take things at face value. Or for what it is. It is what it is.
You are solely looking to be offended by me.
And what I stand for. You're too blind to see.
That means nothing to me. It takes more courage to cry and admit defeat. And I won't let you worry me. You are like a disease.
A poisoned heart and mind. And I have no time. One day you will see. When you have nothing but yourself to hold on to. You will remember me. And you have no idea what it takes to be me. So till.you walk.around in my shoes. Tread carefully because of me.
I will hurt you again; truthfully.
You can take all that offensive position.
I can care less about what you think of me.
Your opinion holds no weight, honestly.
One day you will see. You will remember me.
I lost my patience long ago. You are not the cradle of sanity. You are very pathetic. And you pray on the weak. One day you will remember me. 

Popular Posts