Groovy

It's kinda weird that I have feelings for you.
I barely know you like that. What we gonna do,
Boo? Whatever! Right!?! Listen.......

I kinda noticed something wasn't right by the look of your face. And I can't disgrace your smile. All the while; I've been thinking you're so fine. And I can't replace what we have together. And I can't defame, or shame this love affair that entangled me. And I can't replace this feeling of love. Heaven from angels up above. The deeper I go.....
By the way I touch- you will always know.
Aren't you sick of the same thing.
Can't explain what you do to me.
Go around and look for another me.
You can not find my complexity.
My will and my integrity.
Like I love you.
And I ain't the same Ole thing.
You're unaware of things you do to me.
A thousand years of solitude is like music to me.
Sonnets and Shakespeare don't compare to you.
Can't describe you exactly....
Or what you fitting to do.
You drive me crazy, and other guys can't measure.
All the while; I've been thinking you're so damn fine.
By the way I touch you- I'll blow your mind.
Aren't you sick of the samething; just look.
Can't explain what you do to me.
Like I love you.
And I ain't the same Ole thing.

You just think about it.
And what we do.
It is what it is.
Just let the music move you.
Just get into the groove.
Like I love you, fool.

Popular Posts