Done

It's all ending; we got to stop pretending who..
we are. It's all beginning; we have got to see The righteous one. The show is over. I lost you from Season one. It's so demanding this schedule of reality TV dumb, foolish luck.
I know there is more to me than social engaging with one another. I know they're blind to see their own flaw. Hapstance incomplete. I know the war is increasing by a multitude of allies. The soup is getting cold.
They haven't fed on anything more. A broth of dirt and water. Ekoli and various disease.
Is what's the order for you. I can not conceive 
What you have down to the hungry and weak.
I can not conceive what you have done to me.
I cannot conceive you are what we call a mother. You are an abomination. You are the reason to celebrate when we block you from our life. You are the reason we have the soup that is getting cold. I'm done- so done with you.

Popular Posts