Till my death

All day; I've been contemplating.
Today, I've been sore and hesitating to say:
I love you! But I feel so blue like a ice cube.
So frosty to everyone. I probably will break into a drip of melting water down my thigh.
And I no longer have a guy to share my feelings to. I don't care for the distraction. I can't get no satisfaction. I no longer care for you. I don't want to be bothered by you.
I only feel lust. I don't believe in relationships.
I don't want another bite of the apple.
I'm not confused if it's a sin. Maybe one day I'll be married by the beach. But I don't hold my breath. I can care less if im single till my death. Till death do us part. I can care less if I'm single till my death. I'm not aching for you.
I no longer care for you. I'm only into me and my feelings however blue. I am not a virgin.
I am not innocent. I am not above you.
But I want to live my life the way I want to. 
I keep on trying till my death.
To live my life the way I want to.

Popular Posts