Stand

Is there romance from long distance. Can you feel me for I'm miles away? There is no romance miles apart. Why do you remain so damn strange. I question everything you do. I question everything you say. You have no basis for any of your acclaim. I do and only will bow to you for you to take your crown, and place it on your head again..........

To the thunderous opus...
Of the operatic chorus... through the distant...
Lure us... is it kismet? And we are all here for all your presence and your reign.

The universal call to the sky. All the stars seem to weep. The gravitational pull to defy. All the stars seem to weep. The universal love call to the sky. All the stars seem to weep. Can you imagine this fashion of reasonable defeat? Can you? Why do you feel so incomplete? Mirror, mirror, Will you let me see? What is standing in front of me!?!

Ooooo oooooooooo ooooooooooo

What is standing infront of me.........
Oooooo
Hmmmm
Mmmmm
Hmmmmmm
Oooooooooooooo
*

Popular Posts