like a bird

Once I was like a bird; loved by many.
Then I was a "kid"; killed by plenty of guys.
Then overwrought; I overthought, and sought help to conclude this complex- I died plenty of times. Who needs attention from the wrong guys? I'll reclaim virginity and give my hole to Jesus Christ. My only God. My savior.
I should not say my hole, but my heart.
After my prayers I should start to follow my heart. And throw arrows like Eros in the the dark. But not at holes or bullseye... the whiskey has run dry. Wheat and honey that I sifted. For my gin and tonic perfected. I am a lonely child. The dark vapid air is choking me
As I puff on cigarette. SMOKING is my glamorous cry. Coffee and nicotine dreams of a lonely guy. Like a hummingbird. I fly backwards this and most times. Like a bird....
I die a thousand nights to the skies I enter in my lonely flight.


Popular Posts