x

You wonder why I'm made of steel and gold.
Diamond crust lala. See if can you penetrate my hole. Shave my nana and embrace me whole and complete. I'd rather not compete.
I'm Madonna X, the one you know.
The Queen of sex. The one to cherish and behold. I'd like to put you in a trance all over me. I'd like to teach how to fuck so you can see. And learn to be. Open your heart to me. Justify my love, for wanting you. Take a bow, and You'll see. Future lovers high way deeper in my soul. I can't stop. You must let me go. I wanna be down. With what you're going through. Have you ever loved someone that's there for you? I ain't even gonna front till I reach the full moon. And you know the stars above where we levitate and hover are inevitably me and you. No one loves you like I do. My poseidon ventures out to you. We go deep like blood that runneth over. I'm not your bitch. I will win you over. Lastly, you can take my name in vain. I created everything you know and steal my acclaim. I am Goddess of everything.

Popular Posts