Ayka Ayka

The universe is full of stars.
The universe is bliss within my arms.
I embrace the future from the start.
I must follow what in my heart.
I am not a lonely girl, or stupid.
With pride I never swallow.
I bite my tongue sometimes only to fathom.
I must live my dream and not pursue every fantasy. I must avoid few clichés. To live to see another day. I must find another way to see myself a grande but flawed dame. You face is that of Great Dane Ayka Ayka.com
You false fake sniveling pathetic transexual mess you are a manish boar you cosmic mess. You fillipina chunky chinky bitch you don't attract anything but morons who believe your something fierce. You are an identity theif. With no original concept of your own. You can't suck a dick pancake face and cocroach eyed buffalo hipped that always craps from your hole. No one believe that you are me or will ever believe that you are me you pathetic troll.

Popular Posts