Saving the world, one penis at a time


I've been Muslim and Jewish, Hindi, Buddist, Scientologist, Kabbalist, and I am Greek Orthodox Christian. I know about Anti Semitic 
Hatred. And Islamophobia and don't want to contribute. The terror in the sky that the holy works tell us is the sun. The actual sun. It blisses your skin with a tan. It makes you glisten when you perspire. And it ultimately gives anything and everything life. Consider the big bang theory. As far as for my scandal I can individually speak for myself. I'm a little blazé about it. I was thrilled and honored to flirt and be appreciated and held and loved so affectionately. But I don't wish to brag about something I feel shame for. I don't judge fidelity or infidelity. I was single at the time and few were attached. But I do have remorse and regret.
I do find  that I have this honor and acclaim is more powerful then myself. And to spouses of all those men I interacted with I find them exemplary rolemodels and sex symbols themselves and mother lifey wifey. And my girls are sex symbols.

I'm just boy try to live some semblance of a life with a level of tact and decorum. And present my final transition of female to life and pursue my goals. I'm very serious about my feminity. And masculinity. I am ultimately ultra submissive and I do think there is power in submission and pleasing your soul mate and catering to others. Please be kind to me and allow this sink in. And be kinder to my friends who also did the noble thing by America. And in sex scandal. And that is my life. My truly wonderful parents are Giorgios P. Koskina, Stravroula Klementzou Kakarikou Koskina. My amazing younger brother Ted is also my support. I can't do anything without my family. They support me. And I have always had the blessings of my beautiful grandmother Eleni Klementzou Kakarikos.
And that's all. I thank you for taking the time in getting to know me. I am more of a writer and poet and photographer and painter.
And model singer songwriter dancer etotic dancer and artist. I'm just trying to be a girl just trying to stay optimistic happy joyful and passionate about life. And I also have to thank every generation of Hollywood eras.
Who informed me educated me entertained me. Where as to all of their work inspired me.
In which I revel to this very day. I'd like to thank my friends, family, and muses. And as I have been a muse myself. Light to light is what I believe.

I have no decoy or double I am not granting any interviews or anything everyone else can speak for themselves.





Popular Posts