Tears of Joy

Tears of pity in mine eyes;
I look above towards the shelting sky,
My foot across petals, water, and mud.
For I know I'm not alone;
My companion is the sun.
I don't feel to strange for you, O' Gloria.
I don't feel sorrow, sad, weak, or meek.
I feel fulfilled and on an ambitious streak
Of success but with that comes worry...
Of how I'll top myself....
I'd rather bottom for you; plenty.
The only sorrow pencil is the one...
That is alone and unsharpened;
Without the minds wit and wry sense,
Of humor delicious imagination...
Sublimation or fruition of wonder...
Barefoot but not those wines or whines
Dancing cheek to cheek under the moonlight.
The strobe light paused -
And everything is at the root of cause.
My tears of joy were when you never left.
Went dark
(Went dark)
(Went dark)
(Went dark)

Popular Posts