Madonna

Every now and then I begin to chant to heaven. Now I stand before the door,
I see the mirror as I see myself as a belly dancer. I know of this quell and clench of turbulence and indulgence. Come a little closer to me. Come, Closer to my direction. I am a girl, my place is beneath you. I'm feeling ecstasy. Throbbing inside of me. Give it to me deep. Give me everything. I'll surrender to your dominance. We'll live on your terrain. So much pleasure. I'll give in to the pain. I'm excited to do this again. I'm the whore on page six and a little bit of follies ensue the drama stands to continue. The obvious envious little cunts miles behind me try to be me. I once thought I was Madonna. Now I try to be me. Can I just get my champagne salute. Standing ovation.
To my superiority. I was so confused. Now a bit melancholy. But more like amused by these tasteless bitches with no identity.
Express Yourself means individuality.
Be you..... You're not me, fools!
I have ni interest in being you fool,
You're a clown a court jester.
I'm the real deal. Madge, I'm superior.
You are inferior to me.
Me and Val got this on Locke and Key.

Popular Posts