I belong to you

I once perished and was dying on my bed sheet. Once paralyzed. I couldn't move and he sent me an angel, I began to float. And he rid of anxieties. The gravitational pull brought me to my mother Stavroula, the cross she bares it with honor. For I am the one and only daughter. Now as for you, the law of the land is world peace. The law of the land is to feed the tired and hungry. Treat the ill. And take them out of poverty. I once met Jesus on the street. He was one of my own. And now he he sleeps in peace. As for fortune and fame I don't want the simple life perhaps I disdain the household married life. I want to explain
Everything to you. I am touched by fame and I can't explain why. But I belong to you. The universe and this plain. I BELONG TO YOU.
AND EVERYTHING REMAINS. ALL IS DONE 
TO CHANGE THE PLAIN OF EXISTENCE IS TO BEHOLD AND OF MERIT AND ACCLAIM.
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD.

Popular Posts