Hollywood

The rythym calls to me; when I'm feeling blue.
The thrill and ecstacy is what I'm feeling.
You are the only one, I really need some.
I prayed down on my knees to God above.
I have a wish for you to live as my perfect blue
Baby boy, you are so true. You take the time.
To push through. Every circumstance is a blessing. I do live pampered but I am purposely messy. I am well adjusted and acclimated to the claim of them being me.
I am a artsy kind of girl. The uncomplicated
one. I long for a simple life. But I know I don't fit in so I long to be where the freaks can be free. Hollywood. It does look so good. It is a rarity that fits my mood. HOLLYWOOD....
can't hurt you if you understood the laws in place to play its rules. We enact them so if you don't like them. Change, rearrange and do you. HOLLYWOOD.....it does look so good. Like me only better. It's a rarity that fits my mood.

Popular Posts