gaurdian

Your hands around my neck as you snuff out the life from me. I can barely breathe. I want to see if I can satisfy my curiosity, ambition. 
And goals. Will you make me whole? The snake rattles right down my spine. The bite of the apple- the taste of berrywine. I'm not your Jesus, but I'll crucify myself. If you don't let me the girl I want to be. I am free like a comet across the sky. I want to fly high. Way up to the sky. I can try to deny you. I multiply.
I don't die. I like your circumcised and you uncut girth. I'll bat my eyelashes. I'll kiss you.
I'll even do dishes.I am dishonest about my feelings for you. I don't trust myself around you. I don't want to get my hands on off of you. Let me wrap my mouth around you. Let me have my way with you. And you'll feel good too.

Popular Posts