Drowning

I should have known that you would never reveal to me. The true you the one you hide and really been. Are you a human being? I do doubt that you are. I'd rather drown in ocean or a sea. I'd rather have the current pull on to me. And push me down. To the the pebbled floor... The infernal misgivings of thinking I'd rather be like you. I would have been so foolish.
Now I'd rather drown. I would rather drown than be like you. A cruel human being. 
I don't have the patience to resist the ocean deep. The blue wave of longing and yearning pulling onto me. The gravity between two people. The feeling. The burden so damn brutal and brooding. So damn heavy and bleek. My writing is written so on fleek.
And perfectly sung as I drown by the melody.
The craft by her madge is ecstatically better.
The craft by my hand is weak. The dope and them sand turned on its head. I crave water.
That's why I'm near river's edge. I crave water.
Im drowning the water is above my head.
I'm drowning. I'd rather drown than be in this upside down world. I'd rather drown. Drowning. Drown. Down way down. Drown. 
Than give in to this upside down world. MER GIRL TRAGEDY.

Popular Posts