Damsel in distress

Drown the damsel into the pit of despair 
And I can't breathe, or get no air. Things are similiar everywhere; yet, are you an individual?
Proceeds or residuals? If you long to be me- Then how are you are star. You can never be me I laugh at you and all of your stuff.
The throb of the ocean floor... makes me 
want to live some more. And maybe bring to where I was once more before all my heartache. Mirror on the wall who is the greatest one of all!?! Who do I see everyone, who is not me!?!  They all fly high but have no minds. If you long to be a sponge or amoeba.
Then hop and join the masses to bash whoever you may think. You can try to even put the blame on me, but I am superior and you are weak. That is part of the fame game.
And superhero cartoon fantasy land.
Do as your told because you have no mind of your own. You losers. Who needs to be like irrelevant fools I eclipse you as a male and a female you pathetic pieces of shit. I eclipse all of you just get used to it. You wear what they tell no style of your own. Soften your feature so you can end up in Vogue. Cut your hair off and get into the groove. Eli. I'm Madonna and boy you got to prove yourself to me. 

Popular Posts