You're my type of Guy!

Baby, baby, you are so warm to the touch,

You are so cool....

You're irony in Flux.

I want you to be mine.

I want to get fucked.

You are my type of guy....

There's no other that I want to see....

I'd sail away on the ocean or dift off to sea...

Come on so what let's get married....

Let's go on our honeymoon

And come inside of me.

So now I can see you are mine 

I can breathe a sigh of relief.

We don't create obstacles between us.

There's no plating games.

It's all honesty to us.

I'd prefer to be at blame...

For my argumentative nature....

For you are my flame....

Burning brightly like a flicker of magic

Wick of a candle.

There is no shame....

I maybe the lady of the house....

The manor or whatever you may say...

But honestly as you can gather

I want to be claimed
...

So whatever so what let's get married

Come let's fuck

I'll do as you say.


Popular Posts