America

It is an impossible dream to fit together in your view. But I argue that is possible. I argue that is possible. I still believe by any means necessary. It's naturally the way it's got to be for me and you. And all us. While they choke
On their double cheese. We can try to change their point of view. By being super incredible you. The police charged with to serve and protect..but how come they get in their own mess. Where is their integrity as they pull others over asking for ID. And honestly people never stop with it. We are different and similar individuals and peoples. With complexity it's not that complex. Are they a part of humanity? But people try to tare us apart.
They use their hatred to stand tall and apart.
To set themselves better than the rest.
And apart from fellows. But we are never enigmatic together we are stronger than White America. You can't enforce your views on me. You can't tell me how to live and be free. Do you know what it feel like for a girl?
You are not the one in this world.

Popular Posts