Remains of the day

Welcome to the planet. There is so much to know. I know you can handle it. It doesn't hurt the more you know. I'd rather not know everything. The only point of view is science is facts and data and theory and practice of 
Immortal man and woman in the garden of eden. Don't trust the snake and her notion and perview. She is a bit of a fake. I have no constellation of Pluto in my mind. I only obey to Andromeda and Venus in my mind. I only feel what I feel inside. Deeper and deeper the further I go. Travel and leaping into the future.
Into the girl I once knew. I know how I feel I really do know. I am girl the one I once knew.
Like a sweet morning dew drop. Natural flow.
A woman that's real so much more than you.
I will fight till the end no matter I do. I will try to delay my ego. And quell my heart and disperate attempts into the spot light that can burn you. I have been such a fool. I have a light on me. Paradise may not be for me. But my face and body do remain. Those other cunts are really lame. I land on all things.
And the light inside already grew. I will get stupid I'm not amoeba a sponge or a fake.
I'm nor the devil serpent but alas I am a whore and sweet as pie diplomatic social. I cannot lie. Little fibs. And certain my rib is not from Adam. Not why not why. I'll chill on my laenai

Popular Posts