vogue

The pale shade of early winter has me withdrawn from my nuturing silence has fallen all along. The bell rings and good fortune I'm told the bitter spring with rain showers that can fall. I am not perfect.
I am love but I wouldn't deserve it. I am human and I know that we carve out our future. No one can determine who what where and why. I say who. I say when. That's the kind of woman I am. And I'm not jealous of pathetic men in heels. I'm an enigma albeit,
Silent winter has come again. The wind flows in the trees and mystery men have tried to save me as I have been condemned by a fool.
I have been used for fornication and I prefer it that way. NO, we are not all gay we define ourselves I'm perfectly heterosexual and I can care less for snatch only my own. And I'll do this again. NO, I am not intimidated by the inferior people who try to trap my mind and bask in my limelight. I don't have an attitude I am not a bitch. I am warm like the sun and casual and free like the wind. I am affectionate and passionate like Sophia Loren. I am the height of glamour and sex, I like it raw. But I play safe to die another day.
Like Bond but blonde. Marylin, space cadet,
Eau de par les vous.  Je ne sais pas. Je suis né pour servir ju.

Popular Posts